February 2020 Update #2
Just pushed a new update!
- Mentions in event titles will now be tagged in the event start notification. Use this to notify any roles, users, channels, or even everyone when an event starts! [requested by @Kodiak ‘Koda’ Moonwolf @aka-evie @Danius]
- New setting to disable adding new poll options after poll creation:
@sesh settings poll_add [true|false][requested by @Koya @BirdmanRising]
- New setting to specify a channel to send sesh event messages:
@sesh settings channel #calendar[requested by @Sheep @Psydewaze]
- Maintain joined order in attendees list. [requested by @ShinyRai]
- Better time parsing when AM/PM is missing. [requested by @Mannheimd]
- (Early access for Patreon supporters only) Role based permission control for each command. Use
@sesh settings permissionsto set which roles can use each of the sesh commands. [requested by @BabyMonkeyOnPig @Danius @WoofFighter]
- Patreon integration. Patreon supporters can now use
!activateto turn on early access features on your server. For now it’s just role based permissions - more coming soon!
- Disable any reminders you signed up and notify you for when you un-RSVP from an event.
- Better error reporting so we can chase down bugs faster.
Hope you enjoy this update! Also we’re now on top.gg: https://top.gg/bot/616754792965865495
Please consider throwing some upvotes our way if you like what we’re doing!