March 2022 Update #2
🤫 Anonymous Polls
You can now set a poll to be anonymous. Anonymous polls hide voter names from everyone. You can now vote fully shame-free.
📊 Poll UI improvements
We’ve made several improvements to polls thanks to your feedback!
- Added a way to view poll voters in Discord (click the ⚙️ then ‘Voters’)
- Added user setting to disable ephemeral poll confirmation messages (DM sesh
- Added ‘description’ parameter to
- Improved poll results web page
- Switched poll buttons from numeric (1,2,3) to alphabetic (A, B, C) to avoid confusion with vote counts
The button-based polls work really well with these new changes and features! But in case you still prefer the old reaction-based polls, we’ve added a
Use Reactions for Polls server setting so you can keep using them.
- Added server setting to enforce
Send Messagespermissions for event/poll channel. When enabled, users will need
Send Messagespermissions in the event/poll channel in order to create events or polls in them. Otherwise, users will only need
- Allow moving events/polls to a different channel via edit page
- Added a way to delete all
/linkcalendar feeds for a server (see Server Settings web page)
- Improved permissions-related error messages
- Added outline to ⚙️ emoji for better contrast
- Fix bug where event will fail without error if user tries to mention
- Fix end time not being properly set on poll edit
- Allow removal of RSVPers for users who have left the server
- Proper manual link for attendee role troubleshooting on dashboard
Feel free to give us a follow at https://twitter.com/seshfyi and thanks again for all your feedback and continued support!