Information We Collect
- User account information: When you interact with sesh, we may collect information such as your Discord ID, username, and email address.
- Event information: When you create an event using sesh, we may collect information such as the event title, date and time, location, and attendees.
- Synced calendar information: If you choose to sync your Google Calendar with sesh, we will have access to your calendar events and any information associated with them.
Use of Information
- We use your account information to verify your identity and provide you with access to sesh’s features.
- We use your event information to create and manage the events you schedule using sesh.
- We use synced calendar information to display your calendar events within sesh and provide you with a more seamless event scheduling experience.
- We use industry-standard encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
- We strictly limit access to your personal information to authorized employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve sesh.
- sesh relies on third-party services, such as Discord and Google Calendar, to provide our services. We have no control over these third-party services and are not responsible for their privacy practices or any issues that may arise from their use.
Terms of Service for sesh
By using sesh, a calendar bot provided by Tunks LLC, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use sesh.
- sesh provides a calendar bot that allows users to schedule events on Discord, with additional features such as Google Calendar syncing and custom RSVP options.
- Some features of sesh are reserved for premium members, and may require a one-time payment or recurring subscription fee.
- sesh is a service that relies on many third-party services, such as Discord and Google Calendar, to provide our services. We have no control over these third-party services and are not responsible for their practices or any issues that may arise from their use.
Changes to Services
- We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, or suspend sesh or any of its features at any time without notice.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may result from any such changes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and for restricting access to your computer or device.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- We may terminate your use of sesh at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may result from termination of your use of sesh.
Warranties and Limitations of Liability
- Sesh is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- We make no warranty that sesh will meet your requirements, that sesh will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of sesh will be accurate or reliable, that any errors in sesh will be corrected, or that sesh or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of sesh, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise.
- You agree that your use of sesh is at your sole risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Tunks LLC and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of sesh, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- These Terms of Service and any disputes arising under or related to these Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
- You may not assign these Terms of Service or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service without our prior written consent.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Tunks LLC regarding the use of sesh.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure by Tunks LLC to enforce any right or provision in these Terms of Service will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.